In the last 24 hours there have been two more confirmed deaths, one of which is from the community, In addition a further person with a positive test for COVID19 case was identified.
However, there continues to be positives to reflect upon in today’s reported figures.
- The island has returned 211 negative tests out of 212 concluded tests in the last three days.
- There have only been 17 new cases in the last week with 456 test results being returned.
- The 7 day percentage change for the number of confirmed tests has fallen for the twelth day in a row.
- The number of people waiting for tests is at its lowest level since the government started reporting this figure on 30 March 2020.
- The number of people isolating with positive Covid19 results is below the number recorded on the 11th day after the first case was recorded.
- 75% of all confirmed cases are now presumed recovered.
See our statistics page for more numbers.
Keep safe all of you.